Refusal of Visa...

Tracy

Hello!

Has anyone had a visa refused? Does anyone know any specific details of visa's that have been refused?

It's pretty obvious that the Immi. Dept scrutinise us through a microscope, so I'm just wondering what they could refuse you for?

Have a nice week!

Tracy

Hi Tracy

the same happened to me with the permanent visa,we had to come over with a 457 workvisa.I have heard that Canberra is the most difficult department to apply,they are very strict.

you can still put in a appeal

Hi Tracy

they will deny you a visa if you lie, they are likely to deny one if you have a criminal record, other than that as long as you are deemed a skilled person in your field; ie: have had your skills positively accessed it should be fine :whome:

All the best and keep the faith :ilikeit:

Larry

Hi I would like to explain what happened to me.In 1999 I applied for the assessment(special class electronic technician) after 1 years wait they approved it.when I applied for the visa the case officer refused the visa on grounds of my tade(they can still do it).I gave up trying after that,and my husband decided we should come to Australia on a holiday visa.we came and a guy sponsored my husband with the 457 visa.I only found out later if your visa is refused(even the tra)you can apeal,they give your application to a different case officer and go through it again.but if you have done something seriously wrong like lie or some very big crime they will not accept it.

everything depends on the case officer they give you,one of my friends got a visa approved with only 6 years experience in boilermaking,he was not even qualified(rooiseel).everything depends on how much information you give them.

peoples visas was refused because of health problems.If say your child needs expensive medical treatment,they can refuse your visa.

do you know why you have to write your whole family's details on your form? I asked a lady at the immigration department,she told me they do a check on everyone's name you put down.They can refuse your visa,because of something your brother did.I am not making this up,this is facts .

Edited by christelle

Eish! This family history thing - but you know- in the Afrikaans Bible there is a thing - tot in die duisendste geslag - you will pay the price . Now it seems me it can become true! Just kidding - I think OZ will give each of us a fair go. Scrutinising the family - its gotta to do with all this international terrorism and stuff. I don't think a brothers minor altercations with authorities will affect you. Anycase lets hope not. :ilikeit:

Hi Pixi

You are correct I don't think they will easily refuse your visa,because of your brother's sins .when they do the character check they do tend to look at the whole family unit to judge you.I just wanted to make every one's aware of that.someone told me you put your family's name down for when a war breaks out in africa Australia will give your family first priority to get out of the country that is one of that thumsucking stories of someone.