Application Lodged!

DBN1972

Hi folks,

GR8 News!

My agents confirmed that my application for a skilled independent visa was lodged in Adelaide the day B4 yesterday (Thursday, 18 Jan). ;)

Now it's just the loooong wait for a case officer to be assigned! :ilikeit:

Cheers

Willem

Durban

well done you!

wish we were at the waiting stage for the visa already. Now waiting for new SA passports + 2 full birth cert's(applying from the UK - nightmare), and lodging skills assessment in a week or so.

hope the wait is not too long for you!

;)

Thanks guys & gals!

Will now just focus all all things except the Ozzie visa application, if you count every minute the time will take soooo much longer to pass :blink:

Ciao!

Good luck DBN1972 :blink:

I don't know how the not thinking about the visa application is going to work :lol:

You're a bit further than us. We're STILL waiting to hear from ACS for our assessment.

Pofstert

Good Luck!

I know that right now it seems as if you will wait forever for the CO allocation, but think how quickly time goes these days! I know that for me the wait seemed unbearable, but in hindsight I can't believe how quickly those seven months went by.

I would suggest that in six months time you apply for your PCC and book your medicals. We planned to do that but ran out of time (I kid you not!) if we'd been on the ball then all our papers would have been at DIMA by now and we may even have had a final answer!

Holding thumbs for you

Cindylou