Melbourne Coffee Club Meetup event, 4 July 2010

jnsq

CHECK FOUR MESSAGES DOWN FOR LOCATION DETAILS!

I've setup a meetup for South Africans in Melbourne :blush:

Please follow link to see if you're interested in joining and RSVP for the upcoming event, 4 July, on the site.

http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-South-African-Coffee-Club :blink:

You can join using your facebook account if you wish, but don't have to be a facebook user. :)

:ph34r: Meetup is a separate forum/tool designed specifically for managing groups and events.

post-12584-1277022227.jpg

I have joined!

Thx for that :ilikeit::ilikeit:

If you haven't seen this annonuncement before, I've setup a meetup event for South Africans in Melbourne.

* happy South Africans,

* just saying hi,

* drinking coffee,

* eating cake,

* making new friends,

* exchanging numbers and notes,

* chilling,

* enjoying a leisurely start to Sunday.

The venue for the Kick-off Mingle of the Melbourne South African Coffee Club has been confirmed.

Where: G4 Cafe, Ground Floor on 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank - Location of the Eureka Tower.

Easy access & parking by car, $5 flat rate or 5 mins walking distance from Flinders Station.

Please ensure you RSVP via the Kick-off Mingle as soon as possible. You need to join the club, which is free, to RSVP.

Directions & Tips to get there are available on the Kick-Off Mingle Meetup.

The G4 cafe entrance is to the left of the Eureka Tower.

Going to have to give it a miss :(, church only finishes at 11.30-45, and then it will still take an hour and a half to get there (including finding parking etc etc).

Enjoy!!

Doesnt your church have a saturday evening service? I like those then I can sleep in on a sunday :(

Well done, I trust that they have yummy cheesecake and warm mudcake!

I've joined as well - unfortunately Sunday mornings are out of the question for us as well, but we will keep our eyes open for other upcoming events.

We've had a very good response to this invitation, and so far 25 confirmed.

A few have joined but are not able to make the event & another couple are "waiting to see" :glare:

We still have a few spots left, so if you or your friends feel like winding down your weekend with us, please follow the links in the pinned post and RSVP by Friday 2 July.

Looking forward to meeting "real" people from the virtual world :ph34r:

Kim

Joined & RSVP'd for my wife and I.

See you there.....looking forward to meeting some new faces :-)

Would love to have joined while we in Melbourne on our LSD - but we only leave SA on the 31st July - :glare:

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks to all those who attended..met a few wonderful people and cant wait for the next meetup!! was very surprised at the good turnout jnsq you are a star!!! wish we had more time to visit...but next time!!

Also wish to say thanks for the good meet-up, jnsq, your effort for organising this is much appreciated.

Enjoyed meeting a lot of people yesterday, but still didn't manage to get to everybody I wanted to, so many people there I think we gave the space inside G4 a run for it's money. It was really good fun and great company though! :)

Had a good time and met some good people - Thanks so much for arranging. Until next month :holy::D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

There is another meeting 1 August, same time same place?

Hi all

There is another meeting 1 August, same time same place?

Already RSVPed.

Kat B, I suggest you start a new thread, then I can pin it for you again.

Looks like we're going to have to miss this one too - will be at Mt Baw Baw. Hopefully we can make the next one!

Will rsvp on the meetup site ...looks like we will attend this one as well..we so enjoyed the last one!

Archived