WE MADE TO ADL

Tazz

Hi Guys,

We finally made it! Sometimes i have to pinch myself into realisation that we are actually here.

We at the moment been taking it easy, acclimatising ourselves and having wonderful walks along the beach.

Have Eddie & Denise resurfaced? I will be contacting some ADL forumnites as soon as we are more settled.

Take care

Tazz

Baie welkom in Aussie land. Hoop julle geniet dit net so baie soos al ons ander wat nou al jare hier is.

L'mari

Indeed a warm welcome to Adelaide. Just in time for some lovely well deserved rain ;)

Yes please make contact when settled and please shout if you need help. I am in Germany and Austria for 2 weeks untill 4th February, so contact me at any time after that if you want to meet or just have a chat. I think I have PM'd you my detials, let me know if you need it again.

Watch this forum, there is a Adelaide Saffer BBQ get together sometime soon.

Guest Bronwyn

Hi Mark!

Glad you are all ok. With the weather this weekend you will have to take long walks around Ikea instead of on the beach. :P:ilikeit::holy::whome: Fantastic to get the rain!

Give us a shout when you feel ready and we can all have a glass of wine & a chat.

Bronwyn

Hi you lot! Welcome to Adelaide! :ilikeit:

Denise resurfaced at my coffee morning last Thursday - all is well with them. Seems like she's over the jetlag already! :whome:

Hi Guys,

We finally made it! Sometimes i have to pinch myself into realisation that we are actually here.

We at the moment been taking it easy, acclimatising ourselves and having wonderful walks along the beach.

Have Eddie & Denise resurfaced? I will be contacting some ADL forumnites as soon as we are more settled.

Take care

Hi Mark

Glad to hear everything went well! :thumbdown: Remember to send us some pics of ADL! :ilikeit:

Chow

Tania

:ilikeit: Bronwyn,

We still walked along the beach last Sunday when the wind was 70 kmh...Call us crazy but we enjoyed it :ilikeit: Bronwyn, I will text you shortly.

Cya

Hi All

We arrived safely on Sat 13 Jan and are settling in. Our laptop and dial up conection has been a little faulty and when it works Jess is on it to chat to her friends in Cape Town. Saw Lynette and Bronwyn and had a lovely coffee morning with them. Have also had to sort out schools and are busy looking for houses. Had to pack my other children up and put on aplane so we have had to do a lot of sightseeing showing them Adelaide before they wet. Will have more time now. A big welcome to Shelley and Mark. Wil epmail you in next day or to. Our landline no is 83826095. Lynete and Bronwyn I will be in touch soon.

l

regards

Denise

Hi Mark,

Wow, I can't believe that you are in Adelaide already :ilikeit: !!! Hope you are settling in nicely!

Good luck with everything and please keep us updated.

Bye, Pippa! X