Immigrasie agent gesoek

casnel

Hi

Wil graag 'n agent gebruik. Is dit beter om 'n plaaslike(gauteng) agent te gebruik of eerder een in Aus. Kan julle iemand aanbeveel?

Hi Casnel

this people are good and are also ex-south africans

Migration Direct

54A Bayview Crescent Black Rock,

Victoria, 3193, Australia.

Tel no: +61 3 9533 4182

Fax no: +61 3 9533 4812

Mobile: 041 7813439

Email: elsa@migrationdirect.com

Web site: www.migrationdirect.com

Please use an Australian based agent. There are many regulations and rules in place to keep them from ripping you off the way South African based ones generally do.

Best wishes

We are using a guy in Gauteng. He is an Ausie and RSA citizen and has been through the process himself.

Check out www.migrate2oz.co.za

Regards

Johan Swanepoel

Please use an Australian based agent. There are many regulations and rules in place to keep them from ripping you off the way South African based ones generally do.

Best wishes

I agree - I used one of Australia's biggest firms, Hitchcock & Associates, they've been doing this for 20 years now. Furthermore the Chairman, Neil Hitchcock, was formerly a Director of Immigration Policy in the Australian Department of Immigration in Canberra and he was substantially involved in policy development and program management for Australia’s intake of migrants in the early 1980’s. In recent years Neil has been NSW President of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA). Also see my posts about them here.

Hi,

I also used Hitchcock & Associates. Excellent service!

Their HQ is is Sydney, while they have RSA offices in Gauteng. They also have a representative (their Marketing Manager for SA & UK) based in Durban.

Willem

Durban

For more details on the regulation of Migration Agents in Australia, have a look at www.themara.com.au. This website also has a page that lists the average fees charged by agents for immigration assistance.

Kind regards,

Fiona Carre

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0638808

Gold Coast, Australia