relocating from perth to sydney

Boe Boe

Howzit

We have been living in Perth for about three & a half years now, got citizenship last year - ExPads/Cape Town. We are thinkink about moving to NSW, Sydney in the next year. Going for a quick 1 week visit in July. I'm a electrcian by trade; WA electrical lic no. EW 151317 - Contractors lic no. EC 0008685. I was hoping that somebody somewhere out in that region be able to put me in contact with maybe a person or company in the same trade.

Looking forward to any sort of reply.

Bye for now...

K...

Howzit

We have been living in Perth for about three & a half years now, got citizenship last year - ExPads/Cape Town. We are thinkink about moving to NSW, Sydney in the next year. Going for a quick 1 week visit in July. I'm a electrcian by trade; WA electrical lic no. EW 151317 - Contractors lic no. EC 0008685. I was hoping that somebody somewhere out in that region be able to put me in contact with maybe a person or company in the same trade.

Looking forward to any sort of reply.

Bye for now...

K...

Hi K! So sorry, cannot help you out with any contacts......but just wanna say Welcome to the forum - and GOOD LUCK with your move!!! Enjoy your Sydney LSD

Erica

Welcome to the Forum K!

And congrats on the Citizenship!

What made you decide on Sydney? Hubby's got some family there, so we're quite keen to go for a visit maybe later this year.

Please keep us updated with how things go and let us know what you think of Sydney!

Welcome to the Forum K!

And congrats on the Citizenship!

What made you decide on Sydney? Hubby's got some family there, so we're quite keen to go for a visit maybe later this year.

Please keep us updated with how things go and let us know what you think of Sydney!

Hi

We will let you know what we thought when we are back.

Boe Boe

Archived