Attaching a Picture

KathyW

Question

Okay, please do not bite my head off........................ :ilikeit:

I cannot remember for the life of me on how to attach a picture with my message on a new topic.

My son wants to sell his car, so I thought I could place it under Classifieds with an attached Ad and picture of the car on there.

Please help me, maybe after replying with the answer you can also recommend a good memory tonic... hee hee.... :ilikeit:

3 answers to this question

Okay, please do not bite my head off........................ :ilikeit:

I cannot remember for the life of me on how to attach a picture with my message on a new topic.

My son wants to sell his car, so I thought I could place it under Classifieds with an attached Ad and picture of the car on there.

Please help me, maybe after replying with the answer you can also recommend a good memory tonic... hee hee.... :ilikeit:

If you create new topic, look immediately below the text box where you type a reply on the right hand side of the screen. You will see a "BROWSE" button and then an UPLOAD BUTTON.

First browse to the location on your Puter where the photo is. then click open. Then click the UPLOAD button. The max upload you are allowed is 2MB in total so shrink the file size prior to uploading.

Hi Kathy,

What make and how much?

Thanks!

Lee

Hi Jordy,

Sorry it took so long, but thanks for helping, once I saw your first sentence then I remembered.......... Thanks once again...

Hi Lee, I have now put the car on the Classifieds, and obviously Negotiable as well.

Cheers

Archived