House to rent - Brisbane

Nilo

Our house is available for rent.

It is in the Freshwater Estate in Berrinba, next to Drewvale and Browns Plans.

The house is double story, has 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a little lounge room upstairs.

Downstairs is the lounge, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room and family room, study, laundry and guest loo.

Double automated garage.

It has a solar hot water system that saves heaps on electricity and a lovely big yard for the kids, but not too big for the dad to mow the lawn.

It is available for rent immediately @ $440 per week. We have an agent dealing with the rental, she is ex SAfrican and easy to deal with so no worries.

The area is right next to the Berrinba Wetland park with lovely walking and cycling tracks, also a picknick area with BBQ's and play area for the children.

Please PM me for more details.

Though I'll add that the area is in the Stretton Public School (excellent school) catchment area with a school bus in the morning and afternoon that passes right by the house.

I've been asked for photos. The house is advertised on Realestate.com type in Rentals then Berrinba, Qld it's the only double story advertised.

I've been asked for photos. The house is advertised on Realestate.com type in Rentals then Berrinba, Qld it's the only double story advertised.

The search engine can't find 'Berrinba'. The closest to that name is 'Berrien'. Is the spelling correct?

It is there, you just need to know how to navigate the site. You have to select rentals first, then Queensland, and then it will come up. I went and found it for you, here is a link.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-hous...rinba-404605150

It is there, you just need to know how to navigate the site. You have to select rentals first, then Queensland, and then it will come up. I went and found it for you, here is a link.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-hous...rinba-404605150

Thanks Mara. It would seem the initial url was incorrect and should have rather been Realestate.com.au. Dropping the au bit loads up a different website.

Sorry about the URL, so used to everybody knowing that I didn't put the complete one in.

Thank you Mara for helping.

No problem Nilo, but they are correct, you need to specify, as you could get both, but they would be totally different websites.

Just to let you know the house has been let out.

Archived