Police Clearance

duToits

Hi

We both spent time in the UK during 2003-2004 on a working holiday visa. Would we need to obtain a police clearance certificate from the UK? First stretch was about 11 months and then a month in SA, followed by 9 months in the UK.

Thanks

J

yes, I think so. These times will show in your passport.

We both need new passports. Mine is expiring and her's is in her maiden name.

Our migration agent said that if you were in the UK for 12 months or longer you require a police clearance.

Please don't think that because your entries and exits are not in your passport that they are unaware of your movements rather be honest because any dishonesty results in Australia denying you entry.

Good Luck

Gaille :rolleyes:

Edited by The Parsons Family

Does anyone know how to go about getting police clearance from the UK?

I never even had a tax number there or anything like that.

We tried to do it ourselves but they gave us conflicting information so our agents are doing it. Would love to know if you get it right because we had my uncle trying to organise it but did not get very far.

Hope you come right

Gaille

• 1 month later...
Hi

We both spent time in the UK during 2003-2004 on a working holiday visa. Would we need to obtain a police clearance certificate from the UK? First stretch was about 11 months and then a month in SA, followed by 9 months in the UK.

Thanks

J

Hi THere ,

please give us a call we are also n PMB and hoping to get to Auss SOON .0333451291 ,cell 0828757430

Thanx Mike .