Nicholis Louw Live in Brisbane

HouseInOz

Who else is attending? We have booked! After 4 years of drought we are excited to listen to SA singers again!

Who else is attending? We have booked! After 4 years of drought we are excited to listen to SA singers again!

He is also going to be live in Perth, on the 19 & 20 June Performing at the Octagon Theatre (UWA) , the posters are up at most SA outlets. PM me if you want more details.

Noele

What??... No Sydney??.....

Almost too afraid to ask: Who is Nicholis Louw and why cant his parents spell? :hug:

Ek wil graag weet hoekom al die Suid Afrikaanse kunstenaars nooit Melbourne toe kom nie? Daar was Steve nou in Brisbane, Kurt Darren en Arno Jordaan is oppad Brisbane toe en nou Nicholis Louw wat Perth en Brisbane toe gaan. Hier is baie Suid Afrikaners in Melbourne!

Almost too afraid to ask: Who is Nicholis Louw and why cant his parents spell? :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So who is Nicholis Louw? Will have to refer to trusty google!

:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

He is a young singer originally from Port Elizabeth. Sings across the musical spectrum, also a lot of English songs. My girls love listening to his songs and so does Mom. Invited to Skouspel every year - which says a lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yip, I googled him too. I am glad there is a something out there for all of us.

ps. is he out of the closet yet? :rolleyes:

Archived