ICT Information Security

NICB

Hi All

I am in the fortunate situation of having a PR visa , but finding it difficult to secure work from South Africa. I have had my CV redone in the Aus style or formate. Can anybody advise as to how to go about securing a job from SA or is it best to be in the state that you would like to settle in . I am in the ICT sector Information Security with 10 years Experience and am looking at settling in Brisbane :ilikeit:

I was in the same boat, rather get over here ... it is much easier, ... I'm sure that you have looked on Seek for vacancies and contacted the potential companies in Brisbane. Calling the advertiser or companies makes a good impression BUT my suggestion would be to try and make it over.

Hi there, you mention you are in ICT Security line of business. I would say Melbourne will have te most vacancies followed by Sydney. I also work in the Security line of business and my employer's always looking to recruit as business is doing very well. Send me a copy of your CV and I will pass it along.

But I also agree with IamInACT, take some leave and travel to Melbourne and Sydney, can't see how you will struggle with finding employment.

ps. Will send you a PM with my email address.

Archived