HELP

Darel Christo

Hi there

Can anyone please advise if there are allot of jobs for an Automotive electricians in Perth? I would also like other Afrikaans speaking parents who have teeangers aged between 15 and 17 to please contact me. We will be coming to Perth in July/August and I would just like to find out how your kids coped and whether my son will need to finish the last term of Gr 10 / Yr 10?

Hi there

Can anyone please advise if there are allot of jobs for an Automotive electricians in Perth? I would also like other Afrikaans speaking parents who have teeangers aged between 15 and 17 to please contact me. We will be coming to Perth in July/August and I would just like to find out how your kids coped and whether my son will need to finish the last term of Gr 10 / Yr 10?

www.seek.com.au

www.careerone.com.au

www.jobseeker.com.au

www.careerjet.com.au/search/jobs?s=electrician

www.indeed.com.au/Auto-Electrician-jobs-in-Australia

www.seek.com.au

www.careerone.com.au

www.jobseeker.com.au

www.careerjet.com.au/search/jobs?s=electrician

www.indeed.com.au/Auto-Electrician-jobs-in-Australia

Thank you.

We are Afrikaans speaking and we have a teenager (15 going on 25), he had no troubles settling in, skipped a grade and is doing very well in school. Average a B for English (as a first language). Don't worrytoo much about the kids... they tend to settle in far quicker than adults !! And once they discover the skate park - where they do tricks on their bikes too, there is no stopping them !!!

Mine comes home either when he is hungry of when the streetlights come on... that is the rule.

Archived