Looking for a house to rent

HouseInOz

Next step:- Find a Rental

We are looking for a house to rent in Indooroopilly, Chapel Hill, Figtree Pocket etc.

Anybody that can help? :) :)

Arriving 13 June 2010

Is there PERHAPS anybody out there in the West, have a mate at work that lives in the West, etc that know of a house?

ANYBODY :ilikeit::unsure::blink:

Sorry I can help - I live in the North....but their certainly are quite a few rentals on the market. Have you tried realestate.com to look at what is available in that area....you should have a few to choose from.....

I've just managed to secure a six-month lease from here in South Africa. I'm arriving on the 23rd June and wanted to get the accommodation plans out of the way, before I arrive. I would suggest you go to www.realestate.com.au/rent. Once you've found something, make contact with the agent and take it from there. If you have someone in Brisbane who can view the properties for you, that would be a huge plus.

We had help from Veronique, who got us a really nice house that is big enough for our family! She really helped us, took pic's of properties that we suggested from looking at realestate.com. I would really recommend you have someone view the houses on your behalf. :ilikeit:

The agents are also not unreasonable in assisting with rentals for people who are just arriving!! :rolleyes:

J

We had help from Veronique, who got us a really nice house that is big enough for our family! She really helped us, took pic's of properties that we suggested from looking at realestate.com. I would really recommend you have someone view the houses on your behalf. :rolleyes:

I also used Veronique, who was brilliant. Obviously she's now no longer in the business and helped me because I had approached her prior to her business closing down.

I have been approached by several people pleading with me to help them and I just can't say no. So C if you need me to assist you with finding accommodation I am happy to do it in my private capacity as SA 2 Brisbane no longer exists. Please PM me as I no longer have my SA 2 Brisbane email address.

Thanks J and S for your positive feedback, its very touching! Makes it all worthwhile.

Archived