Kalgoorlie

hestie tt

Hi formutes

Looking for information on Kalggorlie!!!!!!!! Need info on schools/districts primary and highschool. Info on anything I still need to think about!!!

Help

:ilikeit:

Hestie

Thanks Kathy

For some reason I can only PM you later.

Hestie

Hi Hestie tt, I live in Kalgoorlie. Here a few snippets of information that may be of use to you. Kalgoorlie is a mining city with a lot of service industries. It is 600 km east of Perth. The port of Esperance which is renowned for it's beautiful beaches is 400 km south of Kalgoorlie. The population is about 20,000 to 30,000. To my knowledge there are 7 government primary schools and 3 private primary schools. There are 3 highschools 1 government, 1 catholic & 1 baptist. There seems to be quite a number of South Africans who live in Kalgoorlie (there are 3 SA families that live down the street from me). Kalgoorlie has approx 3 daily flights to Perth. There are also flights to Adelaide 2 per week and Melbourne 1 per week. There is a daily train service between Perth & Kalgoorlie. Kalgoorlie has a large hospital and a number of doctors surgeries. There are plenty of shops and a cinema complex. People are very keen on sport here including golf, hockey, soccer & cricket. The horse racing carnival in September is a very big social event.

I am happy to provide any further information if you need.

Archived