Inspirational

andrea_vk

Hi, I just wanted to share this video I found today. It is actually like 2:00 in the morning but I have shared it with everybody I thought of.

It just made me think how sometimes I give everything for granted and no matter how bad our situation is we can handle it.

Not sure how to post videos so here is the link for Never give up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW579icDRSA

Andrea

Hi there

It is indeed truly inspirational !, people like this always do two things to me, one they cause that ol' lump in the throat and then they cause me to stop and say my goodness, my life is truly blessed. if I can have half the enthusiam for life that people like Nick Vujicic have imagine how much I could inspire the people around me to have a go ... at anything they want to do ... Life is a gift... share it with love :-)

Hi there

It is indeed truly inspirational !, people like this always do two things to me, one they cause that ol' lump in the throat and then they cause me to stop and say my goodness, my life is truly blessed. if I can have half the enthusiam for life that people like Nick Vujicic have imagine how much I could inspire the people around me to have a go ... at anything they want to do ... Life is a gift... share it with love :-)

It has the same effect on me. I just need to watch it often enough not to forget how blessed I am.

Andrea

Archived