New and Ignorant!!

Chica

Hi all! I am new to the Forum and not too sure how everything works yet! Just wanted to introduce myself. We are currently waiting for our 457. Heading for Perth :blink: after living in Europe for past 3 years.

Hi all! I am new to the Forum and not too sure how everything works yet! Just wanted to introduce myself. We are currently waiting for our 457. Heading for Perth :blink: after living in Europe for past 3 years.

Hiya Chica!

WELCOME, WELCOME......to the forum... :lol: Here's wishing you everything of the best with your 457, keep us posted!

Erica

Welcome,

If I must say so myself, you chose the best City in Australia to live in!!! (I know I'm gonna get slammed for this).

Cheers, :blink:

Welcome,

If I must say so myself, you chose the best City in Australia to live in!!! (I know I'm gonna get slammed for this).

Cheers, :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Slammed, of course not KangaRoux but i have to disagree - Victoria / Melbourne is where its at and yes I am being completely byist :lol:

ALTHOUGH I must say one thing . . . bet your having better weather than us at the moment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now back to the original poster.

HUGE WELCOME Chica to the best forum on the internet, enjoy and all the best.

Thanks guys :)

Waiting patiently.......our medicals have reached Oz so not sure how much longer till decision time :)

Hey Nadine - how do I do the time line thingie (in grey - like yours is below your message)?

Go to My Controls at the top right of the page. Select Edit Signature on the left under Personal Profile.

Archived