Great time on the beach

TMB

;) Hi all the South Africans that got together on Sunday at Sorento Beach. :holy: We had lots of fun and the water was great. The nicest people one would want to meet. :thumbdown: Sorry that who ever arranged this whole get together did not pitch. ;) . We should do this again very soon. :ilikeit:

TMB where were you? Lara and her husband and myself and hubby were there. We should try a banner or something next time because obviously we missed each other.

Hi

We were under a big pink brollie on the beach, having a whale of a time. The boys (read grown men) were playing cricket and acting a wee bit like they were Warnie.

Next time lets make it a bit easier to find each other I'll run around screaming "jou ma se picture lyk nie so lekker nie" until we all hook up..... :);)

Lets get together soon

Cheers

Gaille

Ek hoo teen die tyd wat die volgende get to gether kan ons deel wees van die pret. Manlief het gister gevlieg en ek en baba vlieg die 29ste, sal graag almal wil ontmoet.

Sulona

Pity we missed you guys. I even put my 5yr old in a Springbok t-shirt. Michelle had a Springbok cap on. We were sitting under the shade.

Hi

We were under a big pink brollie on the beach, having a whale of a time. The boys (read grown men) were playing cricket and acting a wee bit like they were Warnie.

Next time lets make it a bit easier to find each other I'll run around screaming "jou ma se picture lyk nie so lekker nie" until we all hook up..... :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Lets get together soon

Cheers

Gaille

Oh dear,

My hubby was wearing a SA cricket cap.... We really must all blend in well with the Aussies, and here I was convinced I would be able to spot the Saffers. :ilikeit:

We must be better organised next time.

Cheers

Gaille

Edited by The Parsons Family

:D How funny! We must get together soon. The more the merrier :ilikeit: Sulona as soon as you arrive we will have another get together, any excuse for a braai and great company. :ilikeit:

Tell u what, next time I'll bring our HUGE SAf flag and fly the bliksemse thing so that NO ONE can miss us / each other :lol: - we were the ones sitting near the ominously pink brolley sucking ice cold ales .... oh, sorry, that should read, "I" was the one sitting near the ominously pink brolley sucking ice cold ales.... :blink:

Tot volgende keer .... maybe that snob Lindy-Lee may take herself out of her comfort zone and join us ... never know, she may even enjoy our company, hey Gaille and Mel???? :holy:

Sorry we missed u, Lara and Michelle - will try this thing again soon! :D

Tot volgende keer .... maybe that snob Lindy-Lee may take herself out of her comfort zone and join us ... never know, she may even enjoy our company, hey Gaille and Mel???? B)

I am so sorry to be the bearer of utterly heartbreaking news...but you will not have the honour of being in my company... :whome: I have standards to uphold....(as all good snobs do ;) ) I do not feel it is good for me to be associated with Tequila Sheilas, Wynkoppies or women who cheat on their husbands with Jack.....(Danials ....Jack Daniels) ;) I feel so much more at ease in the company of coke addicts like me...such bubbly personalities :whome:

If you have any further queries concerning my where abouts pls feel free to contact me on a personal level so that we might check our schedules to get together for a discussion concering above mentioned :whome: Apple tart included :ilikeit:

Ag no man...who was typing with my hands...I was invaded by a alien... :o

Ag you know I'm the biggest snob in town, but I am busy you know...things still kinda hectic here. still house hunting etc and sleep not something we've had much of since Saturday last week :o:o:yawn::sleep1:

Will be back in action one of these days again...

and yes Noeks I stilll love you TOOOOOOO :wub:

Lindy-Lee

:wacko:

PS I'll be the one in the Aussie top with the massive Aussie flag :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

PS I'll be the one in the Aussie top with the massive Aussie flag :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Nou so bek moet 'n dop kry never mind jam :ilikeit::sleep1::whome:

I wanted to comment that this is why you all missed each other, it sounds to me like there was so many people wearing SA stuff you all thought you were back on the beach at Toti or something!! :yawn::wub:B)

LL you must be the funniest snob I know. Let me know when the next get together is and I will be the one behind you with even more AUSSIE stuff and a bigger flag right behind you. :whome::whome::wacko:

• 5 weeks later...

We should definitely organise another get together before winter and the rain comes. Lindy Lee, maybe we should get everyone to get together in our valley!! This time I should be recognisable by my growing tummy and everything else hehe :rolleyes: