How to get around on the Forum

Mara

Question

If you have a question, the first thing to do is to try the search function at the top right of the screen. Type in various keywords, preferably one at a time, you will be amazed what you come up with.

Once you have logged on, go to the bottom of the front screen, you will see "VIEW NEW POSTS", click on this and it will automatically bring up only new messages posted since you last logged on! Simple and quick to check what is new.

If anybody else has any shortcuts to add here, let me know and I will add them.

12 answers to this question

Hi,

PLEASE HELP!!!

I want to change my display name. (also my country, but I am still in the process of getting approval).

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Hanlie

Go to 'my controls' top right of page, you can do everything that you are allowed to do, from there, just check down the left side of the page.

Go to 'my controls' top right of page, you can do everything that you are allowed to do, from there, just check down the left side of the page.

Hi Mara,

Thank you very much. As you can see I am now hs2oz.

Cheers

No problem!

Can anyone tell me how to add my progression at the bottom of my posts.

as well as i've added a photo to my profile but its not showing when i'm posting.

Need help please

i would like to find out if there is any way to copy a spesific post and send it to my email

i would like to find out if there is any way to copy a spesific post and send it to my email

Stefan,

There does not seem to be a way to send the contents of the specific post to your own email. Why not not just highlite it and then right click and click copy. then paste it into Word.

Alternatively, on the very first post of the thread click options and choose download this post as word.

Hi

I don't receive my daily updates/digest/ automatic subcription when posting commenst to a post - to my email address any more the last was the 6th - I live for them?

Please help!

Thx

Melanie

Hello

I cannot seem to edit my personal info, every time I complete the page and click amend profile it says error returned you have to complete the page, am I still on moderation as a new member or am I just allergic to computers!

Andrea L

You can do this by going to your My controls and Editing your Signature.

thanks Deidre also wanted to know this but did not want to appear" computer illiterate" with all you fundi's out there!!!!