Where to camp (2) Perth

Juba

Can anyone recommend a few good camp sites NOR, maybe up to 3 hours drive and give me an idea of how much these people charge for a campsite? I would love to take my children for a weekend. I don't want anything fancy, just a loo, running water etc. I have a 4wd, not scared to use it but it is a soft roader...

I have spent hours searching on the net but one can never be sure so I thought I would ask you guys in the know. Any other general camping tips or advice would be appreciated

:whome:

Thanks so much

Have a look at Jurien Bay. It's a lovely place, less than three hours drive North towards Geraldton and the Jurien Bay Tourist Park offers reasonable accomodation right by the beach.

http://www.jurienbaytouristpark.com.au/

z

Ahhhh, I was looking at this last night but was not too sure. I am really happy to hear that it is a nice site/park, There are also a few things not too far from there that I would like to see.

Thanks Zetman

:whome:

guilderton caravan park is very nice its 45 min to 1hour from perth to the north

guilderton caravan park is very nice its 45 min to 1hour from perth to the north

Thanks bhs, I will check this one out.

Archived