Africa's Cleverest

Onix

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, 'I'm Christiano Rinaldo, the world's number 1 footballer FIFA needs me, I can't afford to die.' So he took the first pack and Left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, 'I am the wife of the Former President of the United States , I am the most ambitious woman in The world. I am also New York Senator and a potential future President. She just took the 2nd parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, Julius Malema, said, 'I'm also a President. Millions of South African youth always look to me for guidance. Above all I'm the cleverest youth President in African history, and Africa 's people Won't let me die'. Furthermore I have millions that I have not spent yet. So he put on a pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, Nelson Mandela, says to the fifth passenger, a 10yr old Chinese school boy, 'I'm old and have lived a fruitful life, God will decide my fate, so I'll let you have the last parachute'. The boy said, 'It's OK, there's a parachute left for you. Africa 's Cleverest has taken my schoolbag'.

:ilikeit::lol::lol: CLASSIC!!!!!

Erica

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good. :lol:

not that i'd want this to turn into a malema bashing thread....

Koos was walking through his veld one day when he spots some laaities drinking water from a stream. He shouts, "Moenie die f**ken water drink nie, julle poepholle, dis vol f**ken, k*k en kolera! The main laaitie, wearing an ANC youth league t-shirt says, "Shut up you boer agent I'm Julius Malema, and I refuse to speak your boere language, yo...u must speak English to me!" Koos replies, "Use bofe hands, you gets more dat way".

Hilarious.

not that i'd want this to turn into a malema bashing thread....

Koos was walking through his veld one day when he spots some laaities drinking water from a stream. He shouts, "Moenie die f**ken water drink nie, julle poepholle, dis vol f**ken, k*k en kolera! The main laaitie, wearing an ANC youth league t-shirt says, "Shut up you boer agent I'm Julius Malema, and I refuse to speak your boere language, yo...u must speak English to me!" Koos replies, "Use bofe hands, you gets more dat way".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, 'I'm Christiano Rinaldo, the world's number 1 footballer FIFA needs me, I can't afford to die.' So he took the first pack and Left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, 'I am the wife of the Former President of the United States , I am the most ambitious woman in The world. I am also New York Senator and a potential future President. She just took the 2nd parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, Julius Malema, said, 'I'm also a President. Millions of South African youth always look to me for guidance. Above all I'm the cleverest youth President in African history, and Africa 's people Won't let me die'. Furthermore I have millions that I have not spent yet. So he put on a pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, Nelson Mandela, says to the fifth passenger, a 10yr old Chinese school boy, 'I'm old and have lived a fruitful life, God will decide my fate, so I'll let you have the last parachute'. The boy said, 'It's OK, there's a parachute left for you. Africa 's Cleverest has taken my schoolbag'.

If only this was true!, then we would all have something to smile about!

Archived