Electrician

Chrystal-Moon

Hi;

We are hoping to find a job for hubby (preferably Brisbane area) before we leave, he's a qualified installation electrician, with a lot of extra courses he did.

I can send a detailed cv, with all other information.

My hubby is a qualified Electrician also with lots of experience in PLC's etc. also have CV if anyone knows of or hears of anything??

Thanks

Another sparkie with lots of mining experience and doing PLC course!

Girls maybe we should start our own club.LOL

Hestie

Girls just a tip. Hubby has to do his Electrical License as soon as you land in Aus. There are two ways of doing it as far as I know. (this is if you get here on the TRA approved Electrical Qualifications) The first thing to do (as far as I can remember) contact TRA to get the Australian Recognised Trade Certificate ($300 if you get it first go) Best to get Electrical Fitter Mechanic. Then contact Queensland Licensing and get the Electrical Permit (not license) the permit allows them to work while getting the license. They will also tell you how to obtain your License.

A short cut way is to do it in Adelaide but I'm not sure what all of that entails.

Hi Nilo

Thank you for this information, :rolleyes: I know about the license but I will do some research on where and how to get a permit, and the Adelaide way etc,

Chrystal

Archived