Want to update personal information

HouseInOz

Question

I want to change personal info, but always gets the "you need to complete ALL information" error message. I do not have all that info though re website address etc. Oh WHY can I just not GET this. BLOND or GETTING OLD?!! :ilikeit::blush::blink:

4 answers to this question

I want to change personal info, but always gets the "you need to complete ALL information" error message. I do not have all that info though re website address etc. Oh WHY can I just not GET this. BLOND or GETTING OLD?!! :):blink: :blink:

And I tried again, still same error message!

I was also trying to change my details and got the same error message because I never filled in date of birth etc. Have you filled in everything else? don't worry about website details, just fill in everything else and then it should work.

Sorry I havent replied, I was away on holiday after Easter.

the biggest problem with getting it right is that the forum software requires that information be entered in a very specific format. It normally tells you to enter it and if you get it wrong, it just does not accept variations. For example: In the date landed you have to enter it as "Mar 2010". If you enter March 2010 or 3/10 or something else it wont update. the format is Mmm YYYY

Can you tell PM the info you want changed and I will do it for you from the admin side?

Also, the first two fields in your profile are mandatory, that is, your first name, and your location in South Africa.

Archived