Stuart: Senior .NET Developer and Analyst

Stuart and Jill

To whom it may concern:

I am a senior .NET developer & analyst working for a UK/South African company for 6 years now. I have had very complex and diverse exposure to a wide variety of projects ranging from stock systems for UK publishing houses, online event-entry portals, banking projects management systems and asset management, incident and SLA tracking systems for uthingo (our National Lotteries).

My resume can be found here: http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dms496p_18hst2th

My wife, Jill, and I have lodged our visa and are waiting to hear about our application. Jill is also a working professional person and is the head of corporate compliance for First Rand Bank. We are looking to settle in Melbourne (as our visa is partly family sponsored) however I know that her first preference is Sydney and having a sponsor may allow us to move there once off.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Stuart Forsyth

Senior Developer and Analyst

the-i-junction

+2711 83 443 9899 (mobile)

• 6 months later...

Hi,

Have you guys come right yet? My husband and I have almost the same qualifications and need a job in Oz!!!

I see you say you've lodged your visa apps already? What visa route did you go? I am thinking 136, can't wait for 457 forever now, can I...?

Hope to hear from you soon!

LD.