Doctors in South Perth

Michele R

Hi,

We're currently looking for a rental in Como (sent in our application, now just hoping!) I need to find a doctor as I'm running out of some prescription meds like for asthma and need to get some triphasil. I could go to a Dr in Ocean Reef, but as we'll be living down south, I thought it might be worth it to try and get someone I can go to when I need to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

We're currently looking for a rental in Como (sent in our application, now just hoping!) I need to find a doctor as I'm running out of some prescription meds like for asthma and need to get some triphasil. I could go to a Dr in Ocean Reef, but as we'll be living down south, I thought it might be worth it to try and get someone I can go to when I need to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Mich

I really hope you come right, should you find a decent doctor, please pass on info, as I have yet to find one. After 18 years with the

same one, one tends to compare. Am prepared to travel........ :whome:

Good luck

Erica

After 18 years with the same one, one tends to compare. Am prepared to travel........ :whome:

Sigh, I know what you mean! I had a terrible doctor while living in the USA and really don't want a repeat of that. Will let you know if I find someone good!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Erica, but seems like there aren't any. Hubby and I went to the doctor close to our place (since we don't have a car) and he was terrible! :whome: When hubby talked to him about the prescription meds he takes, he gave him a long speech about whether he thinks it's a good idea and all about new effects, but hubby's been taking them for ages without any effects. I took my list of meds, and I don't think he knew what half of them were, also, he spoke so softly I couldn't hear him! So looks like I'll be trekking to the north to visit my cousin's doctor who is apparently very good (he's an expat). I just hope I don't get sick this winter...else I think I'm heading towards the university's medical centre, hopefully there's someone competent working there.

Sorry Erica, but seems like there aren't any. Hubby and I went to the doctor close to our place (since we don't have a car) and he was terrible! :whome: When hubby talked to him about the prescription meds he takes, he gave him a long speech about whether he thinks it's a good idea and all about new effects, but hubby's been taking them for ages without any effects. I took my list of meds, and I don't think he knew what half of them were, also, he spoke so softly I couldn't hear him! So looks like I'll be trekking to the north to visit my cousin's doctor who is apparently very good (he's an expat). I just hope I don't get sick this winter...else I think I'm heading towards the university's medical centre, hopefully there's someone competent working there.

Aw, shame Michele, sorry to hear that. Yes, we too have had terrible experiences at Dr's here! I hope you and hubby come right, wish I was loaded enough to

fly home every 6 months for my full examination with my good old faithful Doc... :lol::lol: I miss him more than some friends :angry:

Erica

Archived