Australia & NZ on Sale from ZAR 5,900* fr 8- 15 Mar 2010

Jenn

--- On Tue, 9/3/10, Qantas Red e-Mail <redemail@qantas.qantas.net.au> wrote:

Australia & New Zealand on Sale from ZAR 5,900*

Qantas South Africa is offering a Sale to Australia and New Zealand from 8 March - 15 March 2010.

The Sale is valid for Departures between 8 March and 31 May 2010.

Go to www.qantas.com.au now to take advantage of this great deal

Special Conditions Apply and fares excluding Taxes/Surcharges

Book Now

Johannesburg to return from

Perth R5,900 Book Now

Melbourne R5,900

Sydney R5,900

Brisbane R5,900

Auckland R7,400

View Important Information below

View all specials

Benefits of flying with Qantas...

Earn points with the Qantas Frequent Flyer program^

13 services a week from South Africa to Australia and New Zealand~

Voyager Members can now earn and redeem points on Qantas flights

Important Information

*Price is valid for return Economy air travel to Australia & New Zealand and is correct as at 8 March 2010. Price excludes airport taxes and surcharges. Valid for departure from 8 March to 31 May 2010 unless otherwise stated. Sale ends 15 March 2010. All flights are subject to last minute aircraft changes. Availability is limited. Cancellation and change of booking fees apply. Other conditions apply - see qantas.com or contact us on email qfjnbres@qantas.com.au for more details.

^ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points Join online now. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. The minimum number of points earned is quoted based on the most direct routing.

Inflight entertainment is not available on QantasLink services.

~Daily to Perth operated by SAA and 6 x weekly to Sydney operated by Qantas.

I really dislike advertisements like this from the airlines. I fell for this email too. When you get through to the final stage it adds on the taxes of R2126. Yes I know the airline ticket itself and the airport taxes are seperate but it is the final price that we still have to pay.

I really dislike advertisements like this from the airlines. I fell for this email too. When you get through to the final stage it adds on the taxes of R2126. Yes I know the airline ticket itself and the airport taxes are seperate but it is the final price that we still have to pay.

Agree - also got the email

VAustralia is still cheaper!

I thought I still have plenty off time to book December for the cheap rates but was told that the Special rates for Vaustralia to fly from Adelaide to Johannesburg over this time is all sold out.

Have to fly end November to get any cheap flights.

So got a new Itinerary rate off $ 8300 without insurance for 3 adults and 1 kid. ( Daughter 11 will be turning 12 soon - need to pay adult fee for her :ilikeit: )

Felt this was still too much and told her to try SAA over this period - Flights to fly SAA for $ 1527 including taxes. Even the lady at Flight centre was surprised that they had these rates and told me that this particular airfare is only on sale until this Monday 15th of March. My lucky day :lol: Paying only $ 6560 including taxes - I got my x-mass present early ;)

Archived