Giving up?!

QueenBianca

My Boyfriend and i are REALLY overly keen to go to Australia,

But we are not qualified or have a degree in our fields of employment.

I have 5 years Accounting experience and my Boyfriend is an I.T technician.

Should we give up on applying to immigrate or is there still hope out there for us?

Because no one seems to want to sponsor us :(

QueenB :(

go and have a look under employment offering...I posted a link there in Nov I think (IT JOBS). It is for IT jobs with unisys...most in Perth but I know some are in other states. Unisys sponored our 457 visa :(

Keep the link as it always gets updated. Ihad a look on link now and there is some or other techincal postition there, not sure it that what your partner does though. But worth a look.

Hope you find something

Lindy-Lee

:)

HI there QB,

Don't give up at all, just keep at it!!! Even if one does have qualifications, (we do) it doesn't get us sponsors any quicker as we have een trying that route as well!!

Hi QB, ;)

If it's what you REALLY want, then don't give up.

I was in the same position as you, neither hubby or I have qualifications but I was advised here on the forum to just keep on trying and applying for all the positions you can even if it says only those who have the right to live and work in Australia may apply.

I am lucky in that the company I work for here in SA also has offices in Australia and they are willing to offer me a position but weren't willing to offer me sponsorship. I spoke with Ajay yesterday and she advised I go through Freespirit for sponsorship, so I applied to them yesterday and got the reply this morning that they are willing to sponsor me. So all I now have left to do is to get all my paperwork and affairs in order here in SA and will hopefully be in Sydney by the end of May if all goes well.

The only advise I can offer you is to use the knowledge on this forum, all the people are very friendly and helpful and since most of them have already gone through the same process we are going through now, they know the procedures and problems.

GOOD LUCK :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Rebecca