Perth get together 2007

Guest Lara

Looks like a few people want to have a get together. So I thought I'd start the ball rolling. Lets have some suggestions on date and venue (child friendly for those of us that have little ones).

Hey Lara, Hillarys is quite nice for the kids hey? They can run around and do their thing quite safely there or swim etc - while we park off for a picnic - unless the guys want to braai/barbie? I don't mind, not fussy. Maybe at one of the parks again? Talk soon, lv Noeks :(

I know that many people will be at the ABBA thing in Wanneroo on Saturday, but for those that aren't really into Abba, I suggest a braai on Sorento Beach (just south of Hillary's) to catch a sunset on Saturday 13th. OK, I'm a Gautenger, so ocean sunsets still do it for me.

;) How about getting together on Sunday at Sorento Beach so the weird ABBA fans can also come????

I would love to meet up with some Saffers here but I am definitely going to see Bjorn Again on Saturday.

Cheers :ilikeit:

Hi all

I think I missed something but is it agreed that there a get together on Sorrento beach (ie. left of Hillarys) on Sunday and if so what time please?

:ilikeit:

Right, so 3 o'clock on the beach in front of the toilets (sounds lovely :) )

Are we going to barbecue or just have a picnic?

We'll be there.

Cheers

Yip, we'll be there.

(in the unlikely event of me not being there, then please remember I was at the Abba evening the night before.... ;):blink:;) and didn't survive.....)

I know it won't be T-H-A-T bad, Gaille, I'm just takin' the p again - cya later x :D

Guest Sunshine Sister
In the unlikely event of me not being there, then please remember I was at the Abba evening the night before.... ;):blink:;) and didn't survive

:D It's ABBA, Noeksie, not The Stones !! Hehehehehe, should probably expect to be up for your usual 5:30 (yes am) jog to Fremantle and back - you know, your normal routine - No worries ! :lol:

Wish I could be there !

Love

Sorrento-Sunset Sister

:(

Guest Colleen

Hi Everyone,

I have a new family at our accomodation, who I would like to let them know about your gathering.

They are from JoBerg and have two boys.

Where exactly are you meeting, and in front of what toilets etc etc?

If I could have exact direction as HIllarys Marina gets so busy, it will help this new family alot.

Congrats on moving to your new house in Ellenbrook Michelle, you must be over the moon.

Thanks

Colleen

South Africans In Perth

Sorrento Beach which is just south of Hillarys Harbour. Not the cove right next to Hillarys Harbour but the cove before it. There are toilets there - has a kind of tower thing on the toilets block. (Don't know how else to explain it)

Hi Everyone,

I have a new family at our accomodation, who I would like to let them know about your gathering.

They are from JoBerg and have two boys.

Where exactly are you meeting, and in front of what toilets etc etc?

If I could have exact direction as HIllarys Marina gets so busy, it will help this new family alot.

Congrats on moving to your new house in Ellenbrook Michelle, you must be over the moon.

Thanks

Colleen

South Africans In Perth

Guest Colleen
We'll definately be there, save aspot for us. Can't wait to meet all the new Saffers!! CYA

Thanks very much Lara.

I will forward the directions onto my new family.

Colleen

SOUTH AFRICANS IN PERTH