Instrument Technician

Polyanna

Hi all,

My husband has been repairing third party test and measurement equipment for the last 16 years. He is also a SANAS accredited (equivalent to NASA and IANZ) DC low frequency metrologist.

Can anybody please give me leads as to which companies will sponsor technicians?

Thanks

Polyana

:)

Hi all,

My husband has been repairing third party test and measurement equipment for the last 16 years. He is also a SANAS accredited (equivalent to NASA and IANZ) DC low frequency metrologist.

Can anybody please give me leads as to which companies will sponsor technicians?

Thanks

Polyana

:)

Polyana,

My hubby's company is busy looking for people to recruit. PM me and I"ll give you hubby's email so you can send a C.V and he can forward it to the right people.

Colton

• 1 year later...
Polyana,

My hubby's company is busy looking for people to recruit. PM me and I"ll give you hubby's email so you can send a C.V and he can forward it to the right people.

Colton

Hi Colton

I know it's been a while since you've sent this message. However, if your husband's company is still recruiting we will really appreciate it. My Husband is a millwright. He has TRA and we have applied for PR. Waiting. Please forward me your email address

and I'll send all the details required.

Thanks

Georgie 1