Perth, WA: Moving house, need boxes

SueB

Hi there

We are moving soon and need boxes as I've thrown out all the ones we used last time. Please PM me if you have any boxes you don't want, or any suggestions as to where I can get boxes in Perth? I am happy to come and collect them.

Thanks

Sue

If you are willing to pay for them, try and contact any of the storage facilities, they usually sell boxes.

Hi there

We are moving soon and need boxes as I've thrown out all the ones we used last time. Please PM me if you have any boxes you don't want, or any suggestions as to where I can get boxes in Perth? I am happy to come and collect them.

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue

Try Tamala Park Landfil Marmion Avenue, Mindariel , their is a shop/shed as you drive in on the left hand side, they have tons of boxes all shapes and sizes, if you do have to pay for them, it is minimal.

Good luck with the packing and moving.

Cheers

Noele

Thanks Noele, I am trying to avoid paying if I can help it, so I will give them a try.

Hi there

Thanks

Sue

Hi sue

I still have a few boxes left from our move. You are more than welcome to pick them up if you still require them. Send me a pm for my adress.

Regards

Petro

Archived