the countdown!

Spider

so, just over 5 weeks and we are there - well we hope - i say this as there are huge challenges with my employer here and i have made the matter a legal one (ALL your thoughts are appreciated on this)

cars sold and changing hands in next 2 weeks about, and just the packing and boxing ;)

we do find out tolerance is very low at the mo, normal i guess...our major farewell is in 2-3 weeks!!!

See you all soon, those offering help and household goods - we will keep in touch and updated once we arrive as to when we need what - the help is great and it will help us from a financial perspective to settle easier....anything to borrow we may need is great

:D

Hope everything goes smoothly for you from ending here to beginning there.

Where are you off to?

GOOD LUCK!!!

Looks like we'll be seeing you troops over on this side of the world in 5 weeks' time.

It will fly.

In the meantime, spend the last few weeks and days with old mates and family. You won't have these times again for a long while and life won't be the same anyway when you get back to South Africa after spending a while in Australia.

Keep us posted closer to the day on when you'll be landing.

Shew its going to come fast. Enjoy the time you have left and all the best with the nitty gritties.

Hi Chandi, good luch with all the last minute preparations! I imagine it cant be easy doing all this and having a baby around too .... but your baby's first birthday will be in Oz! :ilikeit:

Yip, the time will fly... enjoy it, spend it with your loved ones making happy memories and remember ~ LOTS of photos!

Archived