POSTING & PM PROBLEMS

Serendipity

Question

Hi there

Another Forum Member, using the name "Rassie & Mariè" has just emailed me -

they are experiencing problems with the forum.

They are unable to post new topics, reply to topics or send and receive PM's?

Is there somone out there who can help please.

I am posting this on their behalf for obvious reasons.

They will be reading this thread to assist with sorting it out

5 answers to this question

My guess is that they have not been approved as members as yet. Their status is "validating". Riekie has the ability to approve new members. Sorry cant help.

I have brought this to Riekie and Dedrei's attention, I trust they will sort it out for you.

I have just sorted this out before this was posted on the forum. It takes a few days to be validated, members just need a little patience. Having a bubby and teething and working, not enough time in a day to get to everything.

I have just sorted this out before this was posted on the forum. It takes a few days to be validated, members just need a little patience. Having a bubby and teething and working, not enough time in a day to get to everything.

Great thanks - she has just emailed me to say its all OK now.

Please don't kill the messenger . . . that would be me :ilikeit:

Apologies for taking so long to thank everyone concerned for their assistance to get us up and running on the forum, but Christiaan left for the Gold Coast (to study at Griffith University) last night - and I had to fit his life into a guitar case and backpack! We trust and pray that he has arrived safely. M

Archived