Accommodation in Canberra

PieterK

Does anybody know of any accommodation in Canberra? It doesn't need to be huge, only one adult. I'm even prepared to look at shared accommodation.

Hey

Try ... www.easyroommate.com.au, www.gumtree.com.au, www.rent.com.au and all the real estate websites have rent sections

www.realestate.com.au

www.domain.com.au

www.allhomes.com.au

www.myhome.com.au

www.easyroommate.com.au has a lot of accommodation to share... appears to be good but not sure how legitimate some of the advertisers are....

See you soon

T

Does anybody know of any accommodation in Canberra? It doesn't need to be huge, only one adult. I'm even prepared to look at shared accommodation.

For how long?

Terence

Apart from www.easyroommate.com.au I've tried all the other ones, I've ven looked at some of the shared that's available, but everything that seems suitable to my needs is already taken. I don't know if it's all the students scooping up everything in my pricerange or what, but nothing is actually available. And the agents take forever to get back to you, I've applied for places early last week already and still haven't heard back, or I've just been unsuccessful. The fact that I'm still jobhunting probably counts against me as well.

Sparrow

It depends on what is on offer, if it's suitable it might even become long-term, otherwise long enough for me to find something else. I wish I could give you an estimate as to how long, but I thought I'd have something sorted within my first 2 weeks, so far no luck.

Archived