Rail Industry - Rolling Stock Project

OZSAFFER

Dear Forum

There will be a significant requirement for Engineers from various disciplines (see list in red at the bottom)to be engaged on a massive rail industry rolling stock project in NSW. I do not have the Job descriptions as yet, but I have provided some attachments that will give some insight into the requirements. I am also still waiting to get more details on the Traction Engineer positions. Most of these Engineer positions will be Sydney based, but there will be some in Maryborough QLD and potentially some other locations too. This is only the start and I am expecting a lot more on an ongoing basis to become available.

It has been accepted that there won’t be enough suitably qualified and experienced engineers in Australia for the project and as such the client has undertaken to sponsor individuals from abroad. South Africa, the UK & NZ will be the initial target markets for overseas candidates.

Please network this to interested parties?

Individuals that meet the requirements and are interested should PM me and I will provide them with my e-mail address– hopefully I will have the job descriptions available by then.

Thanks

OZSAFFER

Electrical Design

Mechanical Design

Test Engineers

Traction Engineers

Electrical_Design_Engineer___Sydney.doc

Electrical_Design_Engineer___Maryborough.doc

Mechanical_Design_Engineer.doc

Test_Engineer___Sydney.doc

Thank YOU for taking the time to share this! IT IS APPRECIATED!!

Dear Forum

There will be a significant requirement for Engineers from various disciplines (see list in red at the bottom)to be engaged on a massive rail industry rolling stock project in NSW. I do not ohave the Job descriptions as yet, but I have provided some attachments that will give some insight into the requirements. I am also still waiting to get more details on the Traction Engineer positions. Most of these Engineer positions will be Sydney based, but there will be some in Maryborough QLD and potentially some other locations too. This is only the start and I am expecting a lot more on an ongoing basis to become available.

It has been accepted that there won’t be enough suitably qualified and experienced engineers in Australia for the project and as such the client has undertaken to sponsor individuals from abroad. South Africa, the UK & NZ will be the initial target markets for overseas candidates.

Please network this to interested parties?

Individuals that meet the requirements and are interested should PM me and I will provide them with my e-mail address– hopefully I will have the job descriptions available by then.

Thanks

Electrical Design

Mechanical Design

Test Engineers

Traction Engineers

GOOD ON YA!!! :ph34r:

Archived