Blogs

Serendipity

Hi

This is not really a technical question but can someone recommend a free, secure, blog site that we

can use?

I have googled and there are thousands out there, would like a reference to 1 or more sites rather.

Would like to start one for family and friends in SA when we do eventually move to AU.

Appreciate any suggestions.

S

Hi

This is not really a technical question but can someone recommend a free, secure, blog site that we

can use?

I have googled and there are thousands out there, would like a reference to 1 or more sites rather.

Would like to start one for family and friends in SA when we do eventually move to AU.

Appreciate any suggestions.

S

Blogger.com is quite easy to use and it's Google's blogger so you can log in using a gmail address.

Blogger.com is quite easy to use and it's Google's blogger so you can log in using a gmail address.

Perfect, thanks for that - i have now set up a blog site with Blogger, locked it and invited ppl who i would like to view it.

I forsee many hours spent on there when we get to OZ . . . shew

So how do I view it then?

So how do I view it then?

You give me your email address on Sunday and I invite you . . . hows that?

I have locked it for security purposes and set it by invitation only.

It's more for when we leave so the family and friends can see whats happening with us, I have FB

but you can't really type day to day story updates on there.

You give me your email address on Sunday and I invite you . . . hows that?

I have locked it for security purposes and set it by invitation only.

It's more for when we leave so the family and friends can see whats happening with us, I have FB

but you can't really type day to day story updates on there.

why lock it? just make it open.. less hasstle. I use blogger too.. Made about 35 posts so far who hoo - learning stacks - even putting ads on my blog etc..

Archived