GP - Sydney

Kevinw

Hi there

Dr Robyn Kaye is in St Ives. The number is 9449 5999. There are a group of about 6 drs buty Robyn is the best ex South African. Also my friends go to the Turrumma Medical Centre on corner Kissing Point Road.

I think Drs need to be word of mouth and also it depends on the ailment. If I can I get in with Robyn but if my kids are really sick I just see whoever can take me there and then.

My son was admitted to Hornsby Hospital and their kiddies ward was brilliant.

Sascha Bateman (I am not sure of spelling) at Turrumurra Dental Centre is an amazing dentist best I have been to.

Also the dentists and Dr at St Ives Shopping Centre are not bad but I like to have a regular doc and the docs there are numerous so you get who is on duty.

Hope this helps.

Oh and the chemist/pharmacy at the St Ives Plaza opposite Hassel Park is brilliant very friendly and knowledgable.

Good Luck

Hi there

Dr Robyn Kaye is in St Ives. The number is 9449 5999. There are a group of about 6 drs buty Robyn is the best ex South African. Also my friends go to the Turrumma Medical Centre on corner Kissing Point Road.

I think Drs need to be word of mouth and also it depends on the ailment. If I can I get in with Robyn but if my kids are really sick I just see whoever can take me there and then.

My son was admitted to Hornsby Hospital and their kiddies ward was brilliant.

Sascha Bateman (I am not sure of spelling) at Turrumurra Dental Centre is an amazing dentist best I have been to.

Also the dentists and Dr at St Ives Shopping Centre are not bad but I like to have a regular doc and the docs there are numerous so you get who is on duty.

Hope this helps.

Oh and the chemist/pharmacy at the St Ives Plaza opposite Hassel Park is brilliant very friendly and knowledgable.

Good Luck

Thank you, that helps me a lot.

Regards

Kevin

• 4 months later...

St Ives General Medical Practice

Open 6 days a week

341 Mona Vale Rd St Ives NSW 2075

Phone 02 9449 5999 or Fax 9983 9092

We have been to them all really like the practice.

Dr Lucelle Been (Expat from SA)

Dr Fung Cheung

Dr Sandy Choy

Dr Abirah Karabelnik (Expat from SA)

Dr Robyn Kaye (Expat from SA)

Dr Christine O’Chee

Dr Winston Kardell

Dr Susan Ledwidge

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a good GP in Sydney, city?

Cheers,

Moo :P