SUBLIME FIJI

Queensland Girl

Just 3.5 hours from Brisbane lies the jewel of the South Pacific:Fiji

We had the most wonderful two week rest where we totally relaxed. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

When visiting Fiji we suggest avoiding the main island of Vita Levu. The jewels are the outer islands.

We`stayed at a three star establishmnet on Malolo LaiLai.

Built in the 70's so very dated-but on the most idyllic picture postcard position imaginable. Food was wholesome but not gourmet. Who cares-I didnt have to cook it! accommodation comfortable and CLEANED everyday-not by me!

We had a Beachfront Bure and would stumble out of bed into Hammock (picture included)post-10-1168038597.jpg

This is where we spent most of the day. Drinks purchased at little supermarket were kept cold in fridge ,so two steps to fridge, two steps to hammock. I read 5 books. get the picture?Also lay in warm, pristine water on Lilo surrounded by tropical fish for hours. Yes-I also have a great tan.

teenagers amused the WHOLE day:post-10-1168038449.jpg

Parasailing

snorkelling

Bananaboat

windsurfing

kayaking

My 18 year old son went on game fishing trip and caught two Tuna. Cooked for us by kitchen for dinner that night. YUMMY!

He also went surfing every day and to all surfies:Cloudbreak and Restaurants has been conquered.

Dinner served under palms on the beach with fijian band making sweet music.

Fiji time is slow...service is slow and lanquid...smiles are huge... Just relax-no train to catch.post-10-1168038494.jpg

The cost of this holiday was fractionally more than one would pay for a 2 weeks in a Gold Coast beachfront apartment in December.

We loved it and suggest this option to all wanting a relaxing "park off" holiday.

Dear QC,

Many thanks for sharing your pics with us. :ilikeit: It looks amazing!

Bye, Pippa! X

WOW!! Kyk hoe lekker lyk dit, moes 'n belewenis gewees het.

Bly julle kon bietjie kickback en relax!

Dankie dat jy gedeel het. :ilikeit:

Groete

D

Hmmm, dit lyk lekker - vat my saam!!

Baie dankie vir die foties!

Tania

Hi Queensland Girl,

Great photos! My mum decided to go to Fiji for her 50th in April..and I'll be there with bells and whistles!! Your pics have just given me a taste of what to expect...now I cant wait!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit: