Help needed

HouseInOz

Question

I need to change details of landed to June 2010, but have not been successful on many attempts. :cowboy:;):D

Also I have send 2 emails asking to join the Ladies' Lounge - have never had a reply from the hosts. :censored:

7 answers to this question

Hi Kirsty :censored:

Have you decided where in Australia you would like to live?

Cheers

Kobus :censored:

I need to change details of landed to June 2010, but have not been successful on many attempts. :cowboy:;):D

Also I have send 2 emails asking to join the Ladies' Lounge - have never had a reply from the hosts. :censored:

I changed your landed to June 2010, but only the female hosts can help you with the ladies lounge.

Hi Houseinoz, you need to send a PM to either 'riekie' or 'dedrei' to get access to the ladies lounge.

Dear Mara

I have done so in the past, but got no reply from the Riekie.

Kirsty???

Perhaps this post was not meant for me?? I am HouseInOz - am settling in Brissy (Brisbane). :) :) :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Hi Kirsty :ilikeit:

Have you decided where in Australia you would like to live?

Cheers

Kobus :ilikeit:

Hi HouseInOz

I have sent them a message, on your behalf, let us see if we get any faster action. So sorry abou this.

Hi HouseInOz

Yes you are right. I sen this message in a hurry. My mistake. Please accept my appology.

Have a nice day.

Kobus

Kirsty???

Perhaps this post was not meant for me?? I am HouseInOz - am settling in Brissy (Brisbane). :blush::lol::ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Archived