Anyone willing to meet up?

Spider

Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and i will be landing in Brisbane 7 Feb (day after my birthday which i'll have to celebrate mid-air...all good! :lol: ) and staying in Brisbane for 7 nights, then in Gold Coast for another 7 nights, then to Perth on the 20th and back home 25th (day after my boyfriend's birthday :lol: ...)

I was wondering if anyone in these areas would like to meet up or something? It would be awesome to get to know some people already there!!!

Well, hope to hear from some of you uys out there....

Chand's :lol:

Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and i will be landing in Brisbane 7 Feb (day after my birthday which i'll have to celebrate mid-air...all good! :lol: ) and staying in Brisbane for 7 nights, then in Gold Coast for another 7 nights, then to Perth on the 20th and back home 25th (day after my boyfriend's birthday :lol: ...)

I was wondering if anyone in these areas would like to meet up or something? It would be awesome to get to know some people already there!!!

Well, hope to hear from some of you uys out there....

Chand's :lol:

you are welcome to stay with us 15 KM from the city north side of brisbane

Hi Chandi

I will be back from SA on the 6th of Feb. Would love to meet for lunch /dinner when you are here. Please pm me and we can set this up.

hey guys,

thanks for responding...we are so excited but nervous too!!

Piet, thanks so much for the offer - pity i didn't ask sooner as i have booked us in at "Bunk", a type of packpackers in Fortitude Valley, otherwise it would've been great to stay with you guys...but how about hooking up for a lunch or a dinner or a coffee somewhere? We land 6.30 am on the 7th...as i said earlier i will have to celebrate my b-day in midair on the 6th :(

Queensland Girl, i have PM'd you, that would be fabulous to meet up!!!

Anyone else out there - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth... :holy:

Thanks guys, we are so excited...

Chandi :blush: