Certificate IV in Training and Assesment

Bridge

Hi all, just wanted to find out if anyone knows about the above certificate.

I'm presently having my IMM marketing degree assessed by VETASSESS, However, I'm a marketing lecturer/ trainer for tertiary students. I'd guess TAFE on Oz side.

I have been looking around at the job market and seen that alot of the training jobs require a "Certificate IV in Training and Assessment(TAA40104)".

After some research into the certificate, it looks similar to the SAQA Assessor certificate I completed with Services Seta here in SA. Which brings me to 2 questions:

1. Should I submit the assessor certificate separately to VETASSESS, as training officer is one of their categories

or will they see it submitted with the marketing qualification and take it into account automatically?

2. Or should I maybe enroll to do the australian qualification from SA when we submit our immigration docs, so I have it by the time we arrive and look for work? if so any ideas on a good distance learning college.

I'm just worried even if my marketing degree is accredited that the training side(almost 10 years experience) lets me down in the job market because I don't have the right certification required.