Another IELTS question

I was just wondering... once the application is lodged with DIMA, when does the case officer request the IELTS info from you.

We lodged our application, and the case officer advised us that she will let us know when to have the tests done as well as the medicals. Well, we were asked to go for medicals, but she hasnt said anything about the IELTS tests???? Should i be concerned and contact her, or will she still get back to us on that?? I dont want to hassle her and seem like a pain in the butt....

Anyone been in a similar situation???

Thanks

Caro

I was just wondering... once the application is lodged with DIMA, when does the case officer request the IELTS info from you.

We lodged our application, and the case officer advised us that she will let us know when to have the tests done as well as the medicals. Well, we were asked to go for medicals, but she hasnt said anything about the IELTS tests???? Should i be concerned and contact her, or will she still get back to us on that?? I dont want to hassle her and seem like a pain in the butt....

Hi Caro

I wouldn't worry about it if in your shoes. Your CO will request it if needed. CO's have some discretion when it comes to assessing your English language competency.