EricaC

Why don't we have any........ :whome:

Did I miss one? :blink: Hope not, cause I will be very :lol:

Erica

Why don't we have any........ :ilikeit:

Did I miss one? :ilikeit: Hope not, cause I will be very :holy:

Erica

Hi Erica

Feel free to organise a get together for us, Mary and myself organised the last 2 which were at the Waldecks Nursery in Oct & , Nov which were well attended but in December not too many people responded, December is a busy month for most people with visitors or holidays, so nothing happened.

Cheers

Noele

Hi Erica

Feel free to organise a get together for us, Mary and myself organised the last 2 which were at the Waldecks Nursery in Oct & , Nov which were well attended but in December not too many people responded, December is a busy month for most people with visitors or holidays, so nothing happened.

Cheers

Noele

Hi Noele, yes I do realize that December in a busy month......and a lot of people are still on holiday and have visitors even in Jan.

How about one next month, as things should be back to normal. I know of a few SA families (not on forum) who would love to attend. One way of getting them

on the forum, all in all about 4 families, so already about 20 people there.

Erica

But, where? NOR or SOR?

That's the first thing to find out.

I have always loved the get togethers that Enrica used to put on, she used to work so hard to make it successful.

Just need somebody who has time on their hands I suppose, unfortunately I work in the weekend, and then Ousie on weekends.

But please let us know if something does happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there

We have recently arrived in Perth and would also like to attend if possible. It would be great to meet new people.

Thank you :cowboy:

Hi,

We would also like to be there. Maybe a poll on where and when will help.

I'll try setting one up.

Telanie

Archived