136 Application at ASPC

Hi everybody!

Good to be back on the forum after the christmas break!

After having received my successful IELTS results (8.5 / 9 on academic test, not too difficult), we have couriered our 136 application to ASPC via DHL at a cost of about R440 for the 89 pages we sent.

:)

Now the waiting begins! <_<

When are they going to debit the 1'st installment for the visa fee from my credit card? Now or only when we get a case officer in approx. 6 months time? :huh:

I really do hope our application gets processed sooner rather than later !!

Regards

Werner

Hi

They debit your credit card (eina) about 7 working days after they have received you application, No delay in taking the money <_< just in providing you with an answer..

Hope you application goes quickly, if I remember correctly you are a MODL candidate so it should be faster that the normal 10 - 12 Months.

I am not quite sure what you mean with second installment because on a 136 there is only one installment, no second installment required else I would really have been bankrupt :huh: .

Cheers

Rudi

I am not quite sure what you mean with second installment because on a 136 there is only one installment, no second installment required else I would really have been bankrupt

The second instalment applies for example when a spouse (of the main applicant) is considered not to have vocational English language skills.

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

In our case we will not be paying the 2'nd installment fee because my spouse has adequate english capability.

I was just wondering when my credit card is going to take the big knock! :lol:

So I guess I better be prepared for it soon...... :lol:

Regards

W

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

It has now been about 3 working weeks after ASPC has received our 136 application.

I still haven't heard anything from them and they haven't debited my credit card yet.

Should I be worried? :ilikeit:

Hi

It has now been about 3 working weeks after ASPC has received our 136 application.

I still haven't heard anything from them and they haven't debited my credit card yet.

Should I be worried? <_<

Hi Werner,

Did you notify your bank to expect an overseas debit?? Some banks will not pay when there is an unexpected debit on the account.

We were in a similar situation and what I did was sent an email to aspc asking when they anticipated collecting our payment so that we could advise our bank to ensure that the payment was met. Just make sure that you put in all the details of your application including application type, main applicant details and main applicant's date of bith. We also mentioned the date that the documents were delivered to them by DHL.

After we sent the email the money was deducted from our account within 2 days and we got an email back with our file number.

Paula

Hi Werner,

Did you notify your bank to expect an overseas debit?? Some banks will not pay when there is an unexpected debit on the account.

We were in a similar situation and what I did was sent an email to aspc asking when they anticipated collecting our payment so that we could advise our bank to ensure that the payment was met. Just make sure that you put in all the details of your application including application type, main applicant details and main applicant's date of bith. We also mentioned the date that the documents were delivered to them by DHL.

After we sent the email the money was deducted from our account within 2 days and we got an email back with our file number.

Paula

Hi Paula, can you remember what the email address is to which you sent this email?

We are also awaiting a debit on our card.

Hi Paula, can you remember what the email address is to which you sent this email?

We are also awaiting a debit on our card.

Sure do, have kept copies of every single document relating to our application <_<

The email we used was adelaide.skilled.centre@immi.gov.au

I have also just checked on the immi website and it seems that you can lodge a post-lodgment enquiry online. See http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Hi W+R

+- What is the cost of the 136 MODL visa? :blink:

We're hoping to go for that one, just waiting for positive ACS assessment at this stage.

Thanks

Pofstert

Hi W+R

+- What is the cost of the 136 MODL visa? :blink:

We're hoping to go for that one, just waiting for positive ACS assessment at this stage.

Thanks

Pofstert

Hi Pofstert,

The current fees for the 136 application are $1,990 which is approximately R12 200.00

Have a look at http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/990i/profe...australia.htm#b

Apart from that fee you will have to pay for your medicals, IELTS and get Police Clearances etc. You may also have to pay a second installment on the 136 but that is I believe only if other members of your family on your application do not meet the english language requirements.

Paula

• 2 weeks later...

Vandag kry ek die wonderlike nuus dat DIMIA ons VISA aansoek erken het met 'n

"ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF VISA APPLICATION". Toe ek op my kredietkaart staat kyk is daar 'n "Authorised" transaksie van R 11064.00.

Die wisselkoers waarteen ons dit kry is dus: R11064/$1,990 = 5.56

Dus, vanaf die tyd dat die VISA aansoek daar aangekom het (11 Jan 2007) tot die dag wat hulle ontvangs erken (6 Feb 2007) en die transaksie deursit is 26 dae vir my.

Edited by Swerwer

geluk Swerwer! :thumbdown:

Elke stap is 'n groot ding, want dit vat so lank. Net om eers die ding gepos te kry, is alreeds 'n storie.

Hoop ons is ook oor 'n paar maande waar julle nou is. Vries bietjie op hier op die Engelse eiland, maar moet seker nie kla nie, dit was ons eerste ryp, en die lente Affodille blom al amper. My winters in Potch het ek erger aan die lyf gevoel as hierdie een, so ons hoop maar die winters bly so vir die ruk wat ons nog hier is. Sal nie omgee om weer sneeu te sien nie. Dis seker min daar in Oz.

Sterkte met die wag verder! :ilikeit:

Bianca

Hi Swerwer!!!

Vandag kry ek die wonderlike nuus dat DIMIA ons VISA aansoek erken het met 'n

"ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF VISA APPLICATION". Toe ek op my kredietkaart staat kyk is daar 'n "Authorised" transaksie van R 11064.00.

Die wisselkoers waarteen ons dit kry is dus: R11064/$1,990 = 5.56

Dus, vanaf die tyd dat die VISA aansoek daar aangekom het (11 Jan 2007) tot die dag wat hulle ontvangs erken (6 Feb 2007) en die transaksie deursit is 26 dae vir my.

Yippee :thumbdown: !!! Ek is so bly vir julle :ilikeit: !

Hopelik gaan die res van die proses vinnig vir julle :angry: ! Ek hou duimvas :D !

Groete, Pippa! X