Hello from Fourways, JHB

SHorsley

Hi every1

My name is Sharon, my better half is Tyrone and our 2 little monsters are Trenton (6) and Ronin (19 months). We are hoping to leave SA late this year or early next year if things go according to plan, however plans always seem to have a way of biting 1 in the butt so hopefully nothing major will happen to change them.

We have only just made the decision to leave and are still looking at all our options, Aus is on the top of our list to get into and thankfully Ty seems to have the required points, he's in IT and I am a SAHM, have been for 7 years and I'm hoping to stay 1 for a few more.

I was introduced to the site by a friend of mine (Gizmo/Michelle) from a parenting site in SA and she raved about this site and all the wonderful people on it so I'm hoping to fit right in and since I have a big mouth and a million questions (some really dumb 1's) I am hoping to find some answers.

Anyway let me stop rambling on and get posting.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, although I have to admit I have a Very bad memory so it will take me awhile to get the who and the what's right.

post-14029-1262712318.jpg

Hi and Welcome.....

KatB and I are hoping to make the move early this year. We're going to a get together next month with some of the people from the site that are planning to go to Oz (See - http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=27297). We've never been to one before, but I think if you're at the early stages, it may be very useful to meet up with other people making similar plans and who knows, perhaps make some friends to meet up with "on the other side".

Just thought I'd let you know.....enjoy the forum.

Craig

Welcome to the forum, loads of helpful and friendly ppl on here, chances are you will make friends that will last forever. . . i know i have. If u need anything just shout it out here, your Q's will be answered in no time

Join us at the get together - great chance to "pick brains" and meet some forumites. Craig has posted the link. RSVP on the thread.

Enjoy and all the best

Regards

S

Welcome Sharon, may you find all your questions answered here! Should you decide to make use of a migration agent, please feel free to use one of those that advertise on this website, as they all come highly recommended.

Hi, Welcome!!

You will find all the help and advice you need on this forum.

All the best, and dont worry soon you will look back and say.........that was easier than I thought!!! because it is!!!

Cheers,

Another Hi from me, we are in Brisbane, love it and have been here for 2 years! I remember when we decided to come over and how often I was on the site, really helped me heaps.

Cute boys, it will be such a lovely life for them, you may battle a bit without your maid, hee hee, I know I do, but other than that, very happy to have come!

I still see new things everyday that amazes me, like today I saw a lady of about 55/60 cutting the park lawn on her little tractor at the top of our street!! (Brisbane council is jacked - parks in our neighbourhood - Norman Park (close to city) are so lovely, my best is the movies in the park!! Just like you see on the movies ha.

Cheerio and happy researching.

Dee

hey Sharon, its Chandi - same forum maybe lol?

this is an awesome forum of people - we leave end March :ilikeit:

Hi Sharon - glad to see they finally let you in!!! :(:D

Everybody is very helpful and friendly here - you will definitely fit in - no probs!

Just holler if you need any help! :thumbdown:

Welcome ! Also ex Fourways...and loving Brisbane!

Welcome, I hope you find all your answers here and if you don't just ask. My friend Jax on the forum is also from Fourways and there are a few of us from Sunninghill, Kyalami area. Wherever you go you are sure to meet old friends and make plenty of new ones.

Good luck and enjoy the journey

S

Archived