Brumbies vs Sharks

IamInACT

Hi all

Here are the home games for the Brumbies with SA opposition. I plan to go to the Sharks game....

March 13 - Sharks

March 5 - Lions

April 10 - Cheetahs

Any takers?

Later Terence

Sign up to www.liveincanberra.com.au , they often give out free tickets to some of these games... and you get to meet lots of saffers and other new Canberrans at the games.

Candice

We would love to get tickets to see the Brumbies vs Sharks, how do we get tickets?

Candice, I've been on the 'liveincanberra' website - can you register for ticekts before you get to Oz?

Cheers

:ilikeit::cry::cry::cry::cry: Noooot Gooooonnnnaaaa Be be be Theeeerrrreeee!!!!!!! Waaaaah

We would love to get tickets to see the Brumbies vs Sharks, how do we get tickets?

Candice, I've been on the 'liveincanberra' website - can you register for ticekts before you get to Oz?

Cheers

You need to register at the website and then they will email you an invitation, you accept the invitation via email and then they email you all the relevant details. This normally happens one week prior to the event, and they try and give preference to newer members. They don't do every single game however and its a pretty last minute thing...but I have found that tickets to sporting events like this to be pretty plentiful and you can often buy tickets at the gate.

Candice

Hi,

Register as soon as you land here, Live in Canberra arrange different events for new comers to Canberra and this is usually free for your first year in Canberra, so they work from the date you land here.

Enjoy

• 2 months later...

Don't forget Brumbies vs Sharks on the 13th!

We will be there - was even at the Brumbies VS Lions game - nice and wet

Went to the Sharks game last night, that was great, awesome atmosphere. It's a shame that the Sharks lost but maybe it was a sign that I need to support the Brumbies.

.... GO BRUMBIES.....

Went to the Sharks game last night, that was great, awesome atmosphere. It's a shame that the Sharks lost but maybe it was a sign that I need to support the Brumbies.

.... GO BRUMBIES.....

Traitor :ilikeit:

Traitor :ilikeit:

As a once previous fanatic Sharks supporter, I find myself looking forward to seeing the REDS win. So now I wonder, am I a traitor?

As a once previous fanatic Sharks supporter, I find myself looking forward to seeing the REDS win. So now I wonder, am I a traitor?

Sorry , but I won't support the Reds even if you paid me .... Brumbies

Archived