Cannot access Immigration>Application threads

Jordy

Question

When I try to access any thread under the Application sub forum I get the following error message. Anyone else getting it?

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking
here

19 answers to this question

Shew so its not just me.

I can see everything - but only if i am offline. If i log in, I get the IPS error on all threads i go to.

Only way i am typing this now is because i logged out, as a "guest" i clicked on here then the reply button,

which took me to the log in section. What a mission :rolleyes:

I might go mental if I can't get onto this forum :jester:

Hi,

Was there some maintenance or upgrade on the forum as could only get the website since Friday afternoon. As soon as click on any topic or try log in gets the IPS error.

Serendipity: you lucky at least you could log in as guest (not sure how to do that) and try to post. I couldn't click on anything and repeatedly get IPS error message and didn't know how to inform hosts about the problem to see if only my side.

Jennifer

Shew almost checked into the local sleep ward for therapy but now i don't have to the forum its working 100% once again - thanks Hendie and anyone else involved :rolleyes:

This place keeps me sane :jester:

I had the same problem, and boy I was nearly on an aeroplane!! I thought that if I also lose SAAUS I am out of here - we have lost so many other social networking sites. Glad I can access the Forum. Phew!!

I also had the same problem for the last 24 hours. Now it is 100%.

Diveup

Yippee forum up and running. Thank Hendie.

I am having the same problem no on every single thread. I used your technique of clicking reply first then signing in to post this post. But if I am logged on I get the IPS error on all threads too. anyone else?

:rolleyes: hahaha see it not only posted my problem post once but 3 times - oh my greatness :jester:

Thanks Jordy for your msg, sure Hendie will fix it all up.

Haven't got the shakes yet . . .

I am having the same problem no on every single thread. I used your technique of clicking reply first then signing in to post this post. But if I am logged on I get the IPS error on all threads too. anyone else?

Shew so its not just me.

I can see everything - but only if i am offline. If i log in, I get the IPS error on all threads i go to.

At the moment, only Guests (and Members who are now Guests) can view everything.

Only way i am typing this now is because i logged out, as a "guest" i clicked on here then the reply button,

- Now the big test . . . can i actually post this message . . .

Shew so its not just me.

At the moment, only Guests (and Members who are now Guests) can view everything.

Shew so its not just me.

I can access every subsection except Applications under Immigration. If I click the refresh here it does nothing.

Are you able to access all the other subsections?

still not working?

Nope so I emailed Hendie. He will know whats wrong.

Am I really the only one who cannot get to those threads?

Urgh so its just me then?

Oh dear. I am still getting it this morning.

Nah - I'm not having any issues.

Archived