Tree format display

Gautenger

Question

Is it just me or has the forum display been changed to a tree display so that you have to click on each post heading to read it instead of opening x amount of posts on a page?

5 answers to this question

Riekie, have you had a chance to look into this for me?

It is very irritating to have to click on the heading of every reply to a post before I can read it.

Nothing has changed on my format...... Do you mean that you can not see the replies at all unless you click on it? (I don't visit this section often, so I apologise for not responding earlier) Maybe Hendie can shed some light? He is the host of this particular sub-forum and he'll have the know to answer you. Maybe PM him....

Hi Gautenger

I would PM Hendie and just find out why yours is different.

Tried to have a look and see if it is a personal setting but doesn't appear to be.

Cheers

Gautenger, I think you have activated the "Lo-Fi Version" right at the bottom of the page. Scroll down and you will see this:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here

Click where it says "click here" and your page should be normal again.

Edited by Janneman

Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

It wasn't the Lo-Fi setting that was the problem.

When you open a topic, next to the heading there are two drop down boxes : Options and Rating.

If you open the Options box there are three views to choose from. Somehow mine was set to Outline. When I changed it to Standard, everything was back to normal, thank goodness.

So we learn....