SHOP OPENING TIMES

John&Belinda

I arrive on Saturday around 10am. What time do the shops close over the weekend. I will need to buy essentials so that I can feed my child over the weekend. Any suggestions, or are the shops open over the weekend.

Belinda

Do you mean this coming Saturday, or a Saturday Belinda?

This coming Saturday the shops will be closed.

Any given Saturday most grocery and department stores will be open until 5 pm. Sunday from about 11 until 5. Some speciality shops are only open until 12 on Sat and some big banks and post offices until 11:30am.

However there are small shops at all the petrol garages which are open 24 / 7 and if you look out for an On The Run (with bigger BP petrol stations) they have a good variety of essentials but not cheap. I'm not sure whether they will be open this coming Sat though.

IGA is a small shop a bit like a SPAR which is usually open 7 days from 7 am until 10 pm. Again, not sure about coming Sat. I somehow doubt it.

I arrive on Saturday around 10am. What time do the shops close over the weekend. I will need to buy essentials so that I can feed my child over the weekend. Any suggestions, or are the shops open over the weekend.

Belinda

Annette has pretty much said it all, but the convenience stores at petrol stations will definitely be open on "Boxing Day" as will a number of the smaller grocery outlets like some of the IGA's. Some of these are open 7 days a week and only close on Christmas Day and Good friday.

None of the major stores will be open on Saturday (Boxing Day), but will be open on Sunday, 27 December 2009, from 11:00am.

Welcome to the metropolis of Adelaide :lol:

Archived