YIKES - 3.5 months left

Spider

We are planning to leave early April ! And boy have I been having a good old throw out and sort out ! Where did I get all this junk... and it must have cost me a fortune !

Have booked Final doctors and dentist check ups !

Will start closng accounts soon.... give my notice on my accounts.

Looks like we clould have quite a get together at the airport !

Joanna

This year is going to be a rollercoaster of note. Our house sold in November last year and we moved to some place smaller, so most of our stuff are already sorted out. Going to go with Bayley's for our move, they did our local move and were really wonderful. Also quoted for our international move while we were still in our house and were very professional. We have to activate our visas before the 14th of March, so we're going for 2 weeks at the beginning of March to do that and moving permanently to Melbourne in September this year. Lots of flying and crazy expensive, but we don't really have a choice. Just glad we're finally getting to make the big move this year. 2 Years was way to long to put our lives on hold.

Looks like everyone is going.

My hands don't have any skin left due to heavy duty cleaning, but lawnmower looks like new!

Crate and freight is packing our house on Sunday/Monday (10/11 Jan) so we have the last few things to sort out.

We fly 1 Feb out (Cpt-Jnb-Syd-Mel) so hopefully there are someone else also flying so we can chat on the flight!

My wife is also due 19 April with our first! So hopefully we can sit at the bulkhead.

Good Luck to everyone else also leaving in the next few months.

Pieter :ilikeit:

41 Days to go .... DBN-JHB-SNG-PTH-MEL-CAN .... I think the nerves are starting to get rattled.

wow some of you around the corner - my nerves would be rattled but it will be awesome!!!

Good luck people

Pieter - good luck to your wife, book in early to get a bulkhead seat....ours will be one year in may :)

Archived