Perth Employment

Bok

Good day,

As some of you might have seen, I am looking for info re: Perth.

I am in the Human Resources field and was wondering if somebody has any contacts, know recruitment agencies in Perth thats good or can assist in any other way to make our move to Perth easier.

Any info or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bok

• 2 weeks later...

Is there absolutely no one that can give me advice on this matter........ :-) no wonder I am not getting it right!!! There is no answer!! hahahahahaha

I'm sorry bok. I don't have any contacts. Heck I don't even have work either lol. The best option at the moment would be to look on seek.com.au. Wish I could help more.

I agree, the only way is via all the Employment websites. But good luck, are you in Perth already? If so, also look in your Community Paper.

It's a bit of a problem though, because most of the companies want to see you in front of them as it were. In a way it shows how serious you are about getting the job. Also when you are in aus, you can register with centrelink and they can help you look for jobs. Granted might not be the best job in the world, but it would still be a job. I have heard of only a couple of people who have landed positions via the internet or via the phone from south africa, and most of them were in engineering and mining and such.

Ah ok. I was under the impression you were in SA. Anyways, my advice stands though, have a look at seek.com.au

Thought I saw that you were from Brisbane - had me confused there for a while with advise from everyone..... I am sure you are familiar with seek then!

You will find something soon! Good luck! :lol:

• 1 month later...

THANK YOU - People like you - Giving all this information - MAKES the world a BETTER Place!! Thanks for YOUR TIME!

(MAY you be blessed out of your socks)

Archived