Decision Dilemma

HouseInOz

Al things being equal, which school should I choose MBC (Moreton Bay College girls only) or St Peters Lutheren College (Indooroopilly campus)

Hi there

Have you arrived? Have you seen the schools, I do know Moreton Bay College as a friends daughter goes and she loves it.

I just wanted to say depending where you plan to live and work, or is the decision based around the school you choose. They are in opposite directions from each other about 30 mins drive (at a guess apart).

Moreton Bay is close to Wakerley, Manly West, Lota etc, which are all nice modern areas.

Indooroopilly (gosh I battled to remember this name in the beginning, but used to love to shop at the Westfield, so went often) is an older area, on the North side.. easier if I knew you were here already then you would know all this..

Happy settling in, please do ask if you have anything you are unsure of, we have been here for 2 years and live close to the City in Norman Park, so I have a good idea of what's around us.

Cheers

Dee

Dee

We have not arrived yet.

Thanks for the feedback!

HIOz

Hi there

Have you arrived? Have you seen the schools, I do know Moreton Bay College as a friends daughter goes and she loves it.

I just wanted to say depending where you plan to live and work, or is the decision based around the school you choose. They are in opposite directions from each other about 30 mins drive (at a guess apart).

Moreton Bay is close to Wakerley, Manly West, Lota etc, which are all nice modern areas.

Indooroopilly (gosh I battled to remember this name in the beginning, but used to love to shop at the Westfield, so went often) is an older area, on the North side.. easier if I knew you were here already then you would know all this..

Happy settling in, please do ask if you have anything you are unsure of, we have been here for 2 years and live close to the City in Norman Park, so I have a good idea of what's around us.

Cheers

Dee

Archived